Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Well, what can I say. Its been such a busy few months, that the Administration has had to take a back seat this year. For this I can only apologise.

However, despite the lack of reviews this season, it did not mean that my eyes were not on the mince pies that were available. After my annoyance at Sainsbury's lack of any effort, I noticed they were not alone, there were many other companies that had made no effort. This is very disappointing.

I hope to see some improvement next year, but if not, I may amalgamate previous years mince pies into one overall greatest mince pie leader board, and only review the pies that have changed from previous years. Sound good?

While I cannot crown a winning mince pie for 2014, I wish you all a fantastic Christmas and a very merry New Year.

I hope 2015 brings you even more mince pies and a whole load of new reviews to make up for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment